Expected Goals (xG) – making the future of football predictions easy
- Expected Goals (xG) league tables
- xG results and statistics
- 50+ major leagues included
- xG based match predictions
- Excel data sheets with advanced statistics and odds
What are Expected Goals (xG)?
Expected goals (xG) calculates how many goals a team should have scored based on the quality of the chances created. It is a more accurate and fairer assessment than shots on targets.
Why Expected Goals (xG)?
The only way to consistently profit from football is to find value in the odds.
Expected Goals (xG) provides the insights to help you make better trading decisions.
Including all major European leagues.
Incorporated into every prediction.
Expected Goals (xG) Predictions
Click on the link to see upcoming game predictions in the ‘xG Free’ Spreadsheet
Use the predictions to help make better trading decisions. Better decisions results in bigger profits.
Expected Goal Form Statistics
Expected goal statistics from the previous 10 games.
Insights backed by statistical analysis.
Expected Goals – How it works?
Use historical expected goals scored and conceded to help predict upcoming matches.
Invaluable Expected Goals insights
Where to now?
- Check out ‘What is xG?’ for more details on Expected Goals.
- If you want details on how Footballxg.com can help take your betting/trading to the next level, then please check out the Subscribe section.
Register your email
- Register your email below to keep updated on new features.