- Footballxg was launched to help people improve their knowledge on identifying value and becoming long term profitable.
- If you are looking for hot tips and instant riches then we are not for you. Becoming profitable at football betting/trading is not easy and requires hard work and discipline.
- Please see below for a list of frequently asked questions.
1. Why are the subscriptions only annual?
This is due to several reasons:
- Profitable football trading is not easy. We want to avoid the people who jump from system to system when they have a couple of losing bets. We want people who are genuinely interested in becoming profitable long term football traders.
- The subscriptions include access to all the historical data which is worth the annual subscription alone.
2. Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We do not offer a money back guarantee. The subscriptions include access to historical data from 2017 which we strongly believe is worth the annual subscription price alone. Standard disclaimers also apply which includes that Footballxg.com accepts no financial responsibility for any losses made from using the data provided. Please see the legal section for further details.
3. Are there any discounts?
There are plenty of internet sites that claim their products are worth thousands and then offer a massive discount but only if you sign up within the next 24 hours. We believe our product is the best value on the market and is priced fairly with no gimmicks. Please reach out if you feel there is a better value option available.
4. Are prices fixed?
The price you lock in today will be the price you are locked in at until you decide to unsubscribe.
For people who are unsure of when to subscribe, the expectation is prices will go up as more data and guidance is included.
5. I’m undecided between xG Core and Pro?
Anyone who subscribes to xG Core will be able to upgrade to xG Pro by paying the difference in subscriptions. Nobody will be at a disadvantage from being an xG Core subscriber and then deciding to change over to xG Pro.
6. I’m short of money, which is the best option for me?
The honest answer is none of the options. Sports trading, even when done professionally, is high risk. You could do everything perfectly and still lose money due to variance. Sports trading should only be done with money you can afford to lose. We suggest to stick with the xG Free option with micro stakes until you have money you are willing to risk.
7. I bet on trades identified as value that didn’t win?
The sheets show a predicted xG and the equivalent winning percentages. Just because a trade is showing value, it does not mean it will win. It just means that based on the data inputs the odds appear to offer value. For example, a 9/1 shot that we believe should be 4/1 should still lose 80% of the time. If you constantly bet with value in the long term you will be profitable.
Details on model profitability and profit expectations can be found here (xG Model).
8. What do all the different fields/statistics mean?
Please see the glossary which includes an explanation of all the data fields provided.
9. Do you have videos on how to use the products?
Guidance videos can be found here – videos. These provide basic guidance on:
- How to use the spreadsheets and in-play model.
- The importance of value, betting early and beating the closing line (top tip: never bet at kick-off time, especially in the major leagues as these prices are deemed efficient). Even if the models are showing value to the closing price, these should be avoided. The models do not take account of team news and so the market prices are deemed more accurate than the ones on the spreadsheet.
Guidance and tips are included in the videos section and the following posts: (1) xG Core Guidance, (2) Predictions and Trading, and (3) xG Models.
10. Other questions?
This section will expand as more questions are asked. Feel free to use our contact page or direct message us on Twitter with any additional questions.